Zane G. Williams
I take pride in giving my clients the absolute best legal representation possible. I understand how difficult it can be when it feels like everyone is against you and nobody will take your side. I make it my goal to make sure none of my clients ever feel that way.
I am a life-long Lake of the Ozarks resident. I attended Camdenton High School and graduated as the valedictorian of my class. I played football for the Lakers and was a member of the Camdenton Speech and Debate Team.
I am married and have two sons, both of whom attend the Camdenton schools.
In my spare time, I enjoy boating, making beer, playing video games, programming computers, hunting, woodworking, welding, and flying airplanes.
I have tried cases to judges and juries in the civil and criminal court systems. I have represented clients in contested proceedings before the Missouri Division of Unemployment, the Missouri Division of Workers Compensation, the Missouri Department of Revenue, the Federal Aviation Administration, and the federal Social Security Administration.
I also have experience at the Missouri Court of Appeals and the Missouri Supreme Court. I have always had a significant part of my practice focused on appeals.
- Missouri Bar, 2010
- U.S. Federal District Court, Western District of Missouri, 2010
- University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri, 2010 – J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, 2007 – B.A., Bachelor of Arts-Anthropology
- Camdenton High School – Valedictorian, Class of 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Assistant City Attorney, Sunrise Beach
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- President, 26th Judicial Circuit Local Bench and Bar Association, 2018-Present
Focused Practice Areas
- Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury and Workers Compensation
- Civil Litigation
- Aviation Law and Pilot’s Rights
- Business Planning