The Williams Law Firm
Lake of the Ozarks Attorneys
Located in Sunrise Beach, Missouri
Real Estate, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Divorce
For over 30 years, the lawyers of the Williams Law Firm have provided quality legal representation to clients at the Lake of the Ozarks in central Missouri, including Camden, Morgan, Miller, and Benton Counties, and the cities of Sunrise Beach, Lake Ozark, Osage Beach, Camdenton, Versailles, Gravois Mills and Laurie. We have offices in Sunrise Beach and Lake Ozark, Missouri. Our attorneys provide quality legal services in many practice areas, including business law, personal injury and worker's compensation, criminal law, family and domestic law, estate planning and real estate.
Our practice is devoted to helping people resolve their legal issues efficiently and effectively. We handle a range of issues, including:
- Real Estate - Handling real estate transactions and development issues, including planning and zoning.
- DWI, BWI, and Traffic Violations - Defending against charges of driving while intoxicated, boating while intoxicated, and other traffic violations.
- Personal Injury - Working with people or loved ones of those injured or killed in car accidents, on the job, or otherwise to help them get the medical care and fair compensation they deserve for their injuries.
- Business Transactions – Preparing paperwork for both simple and complex matters
- Estate Planning – Drafting basic wills and living trusts, as well as more complex estate plans.
Our approach is to be both honest and direct so that our clients will have reasonable expectations of the possible outcome of their case. We believe this leads to a stronger working relationship with our clients because we are able to talk openly about how to address the issues in the case and work together to find effective solutions.
The firm is committed and experienced in providing quality legal representation with diligence and integrity. There are no hidden charges, and it won't cost anything to find out if we can help you. There is no charge for the initial consultation unless you decide to hire us. After that, it is either included in the total fee for handling the case, or charged at our standard hourly rates. Contact us to arrange a consultation.